Free Indeed's text-giving number: (832) 344-9791
How to Text-Give to Free Indeed
- Text the amount you would like to give to (832) 344-9791.
- If it is your first time giving through text messaging to Free Indeed, you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
- Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
- At this point your donation will process.
- You will then receive a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Tips for text-giving donations
You can text your donation with or without a dollar sign ($).
If you only text the donation amount, the funds are attributed to our default fund.
Example: Only texting "50" to (832) 344-9791 will donate $50 to our general fund.
Text-giving to a specific fund
If you text the amount + fund name, the funds will be attributed to that fund name. See a list of available funds to give to.
Example: Texting "30 Missions" to (832) 344-9791 will donate $30 to our Missions fund.
If the fund name you texted is not a match, you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from.
If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the funds you can donate to.
If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give, enter the amount you want to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 building fund.”
How to remove your credit or debit card information from our text-giving system:
If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number."
Currently available funds to text-give to:
- Pastor's Love Offering
- Children / Youth
- Super Seed
- Render Unto God (during tax season)